Connect your devices to the cloud, build stand alone mobile apps for your clients, set up your IoT web portal to manage devices, users and data. Launch in 2 weeks, not 2 years.
Hosted secure cloud server in region of choice on your URL
Consumer-facing mobile apps that work with your devices
Hardware agent that supports over 400 microcontrollers and modems
Web portal to manage data, users, devices, and organizations
Make it fully yours with all the parts - from apps and web portal user interface to transactional emails for your users - bearing your company logo and style.
Get hands-on support for successful launch with our professionals guiding you through the whole process of low-code app creation from prototype to app store submission.
Our software will cover the use cases you can’t even think of yet. All based on real-world learnings from hundreds of IoT businesses before you.
IoT software infrastructure is expensive to build and maintain. With Blynk it’s just build a prototype, then scale.
Blynk architecture allows companies to seamlessly transition from pilots to full enterprise solutions with one software platform.
Your own business server is set up in your country/region. Collect and store your device data for up to 12 months and export to CSV if you need to process externally.
Use templates to save time on repetitive operations like updating hundreds of devices with new features. Update the firmware over the air, manage roles and permissions, visualize sensor data and so much more.
Make first-time device activation a breeze for your clients. Our WiFi provisioning process looks effortless on the outside and is packed with complex functionality under the hood.
Add thousands of users in hierarchical and parallel structures to help support your processes with clients, staff, contractors, and partners.
Fully integrate your IoT solution into your IT infrastructure and business operations. Level up your marketing with a whole new understanding of your users.
Connect any hardware supported by Blynk using other connectivity types like cellular or Ethernet. Best for devices that don't require end-user activation.
Most IoT platforms charge based on hardware messages and a ton of other variables, making it hard for you to predict your software costs.
Our pricing is simple and transparent. You can reliably build software costs into the price of your product or pass them on to your clients.
Web IoT portal only
Web IoT portal + 2 mobile apps (iOS and Android)
Contact our sales team to explore higher device limits
• Alexa and Google Home support
• Fleet management
• App localization
• Partner flow
60 day money back guarantee with an annual subscription
Standalone Mobile Apps
• Your own, branded standalone IoT apps ready to be published to App Store and Google Play
• Powerful dashboards organized in pages and tabs with access privileges
• All GUI widgets with no restrictions
Branded Web IoT portal
Web portal with your company branding and URL
• Encrypted communication between Cloud, apps, and devices (for supported hardware)
• Built-in user verification
• Device access based on granular permission controls
• 24/7 incident monitoring
• 10,000 devices included in the plan
• Higher volume tiers available
• Update supported devices over-the-air with Blynk.Air
• Local over-the-air updates
• Secure private cloud server ready to connect your devices
• 12 months historical device data storage
• Raw data storage
• Data export to CSV
• Open-source hardware libraries to connect any device to Blynk.Cloud using WiFi, Ethernet, or cellular (2G, 3G, LTE, etc) connection
• Connect devices to local WiFi network directly from Blynk app
• User management
• Roles and permissions management
• Create and manage sub-organizations
• Dedicated launch manager for 60 days
• Uptime SLA