Blynk was selected as an IoT solution that ticked all of the boxes, offered unparalleled time to market and very competitive pricing.
Blynk platform and Blynk Studios helped Airius to:
- integrate Texas Instruments CC3220MODA module to enable Wifi connectivity in its Pearlink product
- develop the firmware that can be updated over-the-air
- connect the devices to fast and secure Blynk.Cloud
- build a software logic for preventative maintanence based on the time in operation
- build and publish a branded consumer facing app on IoS and Android
Airius connected fans can now be easily monitored and controlled remotely via a mobile app. This has not just dramatically improved the client experience and made the product more competitive in market, but also radically simplified the technical maintenance - a critical aspect for product that is typically placed in high to reach places such as ceilings.
Blynk-powered, Pearlink Wireless Fan Controller mobile app continues to get great feedback from Airius customers as demonstrated by the 5-star reviews on AppStore and Google Play.