Blynk works with hundreds of hardware models and connection types. There are 2 ways you can find the correct code for your hardware.1. Use Blynk Example Code Builder
• Open Example Code Builder
• Choose your hardware model
• Choose connectivity type you use
• Add Auth Token (it should be in your email)
• Copy the whole code to buffer (CTRL+C)2. Use examples provided with the library
Go to Examples folder in the installed library. Choose the example that best describes your hardware.
For example, If you use ESP32, choose: